A one hour class that covers the basics of running your audiobook narration business and becoming a financially savvy business owner (and person!).
In this class, you'll learn...
- A budgeting system that helps you feel EMPOWERED and take control over your finances (and life)
- How to use financial data to determine how you structure your business (rates, sheduling, etc)
- A rundown about taxes for independent contractors
- Business basics like having separate business bank accounts and credit cards
- When it's time to incorporate into an LLC or S-Corp and the benefits of doing so
- The benefits of joining SAG-AFTRA and how it works
- The deal about having a proper contract for agreements outside ACX
- Invoicing and payment methods
- Accounting software
- And more!